Dear members and friends,
We are pleased to invite you to the Winter Kyol Che 2017 at Wu Bong Sa temple, Warsaw Zen Center, led by teachers of the Kwan Um School of Zen.
– It will run from the 07th of January until 07th of April 2017
– There will be a Dharma talk once a week (Wednesday) and Kongan interviews twice a week (Monday and Thursday)
– You can enter Kyol Che each week on Saturday between 17:30 and 18:00 and exit on consecutive Saturday until 17:00.
Please make sure you read the Kyolche rules attached here.
The following teachers will lead the retreat:
1. 07-14.I Jo Potter JDPSN
2. 14-21.I Jo Potter JDPSN
3. 21-28.I Muchak JDPSN (2nd entry 18:00 26.I-28.I)
4. 28.I-04.II Muchak JDPSN
5. 04-11.II Jikwang SSN
6. 11-18.II Knud Rosenmayr JDPSN
7. 18-25.II (Intensive week) Ja An JDPSN
8. 25.II-04.III Ja An JDPSN (2nd entry 18:00 02-04.III)
9. 04-11.III Oleg Suk JDPSN
10. 11-18.III Bon Shim SSN
11. 18-25.III Igor Piniński JDPSN
12. 25.III-01.IV Joeng Hye SSN
13. 01-07.IV Bon Shim SSN (2nd entry 18:00 05.IV)
08-09.IV European Sangha Weekend with Precepts Ceremony and Meeting of Members
For more information please contact:
Tel. +48(22) 872 05 52, +48 537845487, or email email@example.com.
APPLY HERE: Winter kyolche 2017 Application
Fees (for Dharma Teachers / Members / Non-members)
Kyol Che 2 days 160/190/220 zł (40/45/55 Euro)
Kyol Che 1 week 490/560/660 zł (120/140/165 Euro)
Kyol Che 2 weeks 930/1050/1250 zł (230//260/310 Euro)
Kyol Che 3 weeks 1390/1550/1850 zł (350//390/460 Euro)
Kyol Che 4 weeks 1750/2000/2350 zł (440/500/590 Euro)
Each further week 430/480/570 zł (110/120/140 Euro)
Total 4950/5500/6500 zł (1250/1380/1600 Euro)
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU DO YOUR BEST TO ARRIVE ON THE SPECIFIED DATES, EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE ONLY FOR THOSE WHO ARRIVE EARLIER OR LATE DUE TO FLIGHT/TRAVEL ARRANGEMENTS.
KUSZ/E Council prepared European Stipends (up to 50% discount) for people, who wish to sit 2 weeks!
If you are facing financial challenges and you would like to use or support our Kyolche Discount Fund, here are the bank details: http://www.zen.pl/1/contact-and-account/ or contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We also encourage you to pay more than the regular price. Thank you!
Please arrive between 17:30 and 18:00. We ask all participants to bring most important items: sleeping bag, towels, warm socks, which we use in the Dharma Room, loose trousers for sitting and clothing for walking in the forrest, personal medicine set in case you catch cold and valid medical insurance.
More info on how to get here on our webpage: >FIND US<
Address: ul. Małowiejska 24, 04-962 Warszawa-Falenica, Poland.
GPS Coordinates: 52.162429, 21.19724