Gu Ja SSN: Transmission Speech, April 2017 at Wu Bong Sa, Poland
Dear members and friends,
The Summer Retreat Program of the Kwan Um School of Zen Europe has been announced, Starting in England. The SRP is a set of end-to-end continuous retreats taking place in seven different European countries starting 17th June 2017 and ending 03 September, after a three-week Kyol Che at Wu Bong Sa, Poland.
The following teachers will lead the retreat:
1. 17-25 June Ja An JDPSN / Igor Piniński JDPSN at Ku bong Sa, England
2. 25.June-02.July Dae Kwang SSN at Seon Mun Sa, Czech Republic
3. 02-09.July Jiří Hazlbauer JDPSN at Seon Mun Sa, Czech Republic
4. 02-08.July Koen Vermeulen JDPSN at Mottereau, France
5. 09-16.July Ja An JDPSN at Sufi Kanka, Lithuania
6. 16-23.July Joeng Hye SSN at Sufi Kanka, Lithuania
7. 23-29.July Bon Shim SSN at Kubong Sa, England
8. 28. July-03.August Yuval Gill JDPSN at HaSharon Zen Center, Israel
9. 30.July-05.August Jo Potter JDPSN at Borisa, Spain
10. 06-12.August Oleg Suk JDPSN at Surya Centrum, Slovakia
11. 13-20.August Igor Piniński JDPSN at Wu Bong Sa, Poland Kyol Che (2nd entry: 18.August, 18:00)
12. 20-27.August Joeng Hye SSN at Wu Bong Sa, Poland Kyol Che (2nd entry: 25.August, 18:00)
13. 27.August-03.September Bon Shim SSN at Wu Bong Sa, Poland Kyol Che (2nd entry: 01.September, 18:00)
For more information please contact the organizer using email, which you can find in the right column after clicking on each event’s link.
Students, retirees, temporarily unemployed seeking for work, disabled people and school children if they are assisted by parents sitting the same retreat in a difficult financial situation and wishing to sit at least two weeks of retreat in any Summer Retreat Program can also apply for scholarship funded by KUSZ/E Council. Please provide your Guiding Teacher’s recommendation to email@example.com and if you are our School’s member you can receive up to 50% discount.
December 4 at 05:00 to December 11 at 13:00
December 9 at 18:00 to December 12 at 14:00
December 18 at 09:30 to 17:30