We are pleased to invite you to the Summer Kyol Che 2018 at Wu Bong Sa temple, Warsaw Zen Center, led by teachers of the Kwan Um School of Zen.
– It will run from 11 August to 07 September 2018
– There will be a Dharma talk once a week and kong-an interviews twice a week
– You can enter Kyol Che each week on Saturday between 17:00 and 18:30 and exit on consecutive Saturday before 17:00.
The following teachers will lead the retreat:
11. 11-18.August Igor Piniński JDPSN
12. 18-25.August Jo-Alma JDPSN
13. 25.August-01.September Bon Shim SSN
14. 01-07.September Joeng Hye SSN
08-09.September Sangha Weekend and Meeting of Members
For more information please contact:
Tel. +48(22) 872 05 52, +48 537845487, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kyol Che prices are: TBA
We encourage everyone to participate in Kyolche not only through sitting practice but also through the practice of Danaparamita and funding scholarships. Contact us at email@example.com.
Address: ul. Małowiejska 24, 04-962 Warszawa-Falenica, Poland. More info on how to get here on our webpage
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU DO YOUR BEST TO ARRIVE ON THE SPECIFIED DATES, EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE ONLY FOR THOSE WHO ARRIVE EARLIER OR LATE DUE TO FLIGHT/TRAVEL ARRANGEMENTS.
What to bring: sleeping bag, towels (you can rent them for an extra fee in Wu Bong Sa Temple) warm socks, which we use in the Dharma Room, loose trousers reaching your ankles for sitting meditation and personal medicine set in case you catch a cold. All participants are obliged to arrive with valid medical insurance. Please make sure you read the Kyol Che rules on our webpage.
Watch on YouTube invitation for Kyolche from Bon Shim SSN and TAKE A CHANCE!