- a) To confirm legal requirements
- b) To protect the rights of the KUSZEu
- c) To protect the safety of members of the public or those attending the KUSZEu events
Security Security for all personally identifiable information is extremely important to us. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, the KUSZEu cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit via the internet. By transmitting any such information to the KUSZEu, you accept that you do so at your own risk. Updated: 20th November 2018.
In order to act mindfully, ethically and in accordance with current GDPR regulations Kwan Um School of Zen Europe recommends all its members to follow the below:
1. Do not forward emails to any third party without asking the writer for permission first.
2. Do not record any meeting without permission from the participants and the organizers.
3. Do not photograph any person neither on social platforms such as zoom nor in real life without asking them for permission.