We are pleased to invite you to the Summer Kyol Che 2019 at Wu Bong Sa temple, Warsaw Zen Center, led by teachers of the Kwan Um School of Zen.
– It will run from 28 July to 25 August 2019.
– There will be a Dharma talk once a week and kong-an interviews twice a week
– You can enter Kyol Che each week on Sundays (full week) or Fridays (2-day entries) between 17:00 and 18:00 and exit on consecutive Sunday before 15:00
The following teachers will lead the retreat:
6. 28 July – 04.August Igor Piniński JDPSN (2nd entry: 2 August, 18:00)
7. 04 – 11 August Bon Shim SSN (2nd entry: 09 August, 18:00)
8. 11 – 18 August Joeng Hye SSN (2nd entry: 16 August, 18:00)
9. 18 – 25 August Arne Schaefer JDPSN (2nd entry: 23 August, 18:00)
For more information please contact:
Tel. +48(22) 872 05 52, +48 515100273, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kyol Che prices are:
2 day 170/200/230 zł (40/45/55 Euro)
1 week 500/570/680 zł (125/145/170 Euro)
2 weeks 950/1100/1300 zł (240/275/325 Euro)
3 weeks 1450/1600/1900 zł (365/400/475 Euro)
4 weeks 1900/2100/2500 zł (475/525/625 Euro)
We encourage everyone to participate in Kyolche not only through sitting practice but also through the practice of Danaparamita and funding scholarships. Contact us at email@example.com.
Address: ul. Małowiejska 24, 04-962 Warszawa-Falenica, Poland. More info on how to get here on our webpage
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU DO YOUR BEST TO ARRIVE ON THE SPECIFIED DATES.
What to bring: sleeping bag, towels (you can rent them for an extra fee in Wu Bong Sa Temple) warm socks, which we use in the Dharma Room, loose trousers reaching your ankles for sitting meditation and personal medicine set in case you catch a cold. All participants are obliged to arrive with valid medical insurance. Please make sure you read the Kyol Che rules on our webpage.
Watch on YouTube invitation for Kyolche from Bon Shim SSN and TAKE A CHANCE!