We’re happy to invite you to our Annual Meeting of Members and European Sangha Weekend, which will take place from 31 August to 1 September 2019 in Borisa, Spain.
LEARN MORE AND APPLY FOR SANGHA WEEKEND HERE /TBA
See the MoM agenda / TBA.
We invite all Zen Centers and Groups to join the Meeting of Members (MoM) by choosing their representatives. Let your abbess/abbot/group director know if you want to add more topics to the Agenda and they will let us know.
- Before the date TBS: Abbesses/abbots/group directors can add subjects to the agenda by sending them to European Office (email@example.com)
- On the date TBA: The agenda will be updated online for the Sangha to discuss and prepare for the MoM during your local Sangha meetings
- Before the date TBA: Please choose a representative to vote and speak up for your Sangha during the MoM at your local Sangha meetings and send the information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
(1) name of the representative and which local Sangha do you represent
(2) how many members you currently have.
Teachers (JDPSN, SSN) can serve as representatives in case no student is attending. The teachers can choose a representative but this representative can represent one teacher only. According to our bylaws, you can choose your representative in any way you wish (discussion, vote, etc.), but the representative has to be approved by your guiding teacher. You are entitled to choose your guiding teacher or a person from another Zen Center or Group, in case no one from your Sangha will attend the event. Representatives can represent up to 5 center and groups.
We are looking forward to seeing you at the Sangha meeting!